By Jack Belton ’17
1. In Uganda, half of their population is under 15.
2. A group of crows is called a murder.
3. Bananas are curved because the grow toward the sun.
4. The French language has 17 different words for surrender.
5. Squirrels forget where they hide their nuts, leading in thousands of tree growths.
6. Every year, 2500 left-handed people die from using right-handed products.
7. Sunsets on Mars are blue.
8. A small population of Mammoths lived on Wrangel Island until 1650 B.C.
9. Iguanas have a third eye that detects brightness
10. For a very longtime lobsters were called “cockroaches of the sea” and associated with the poor.
11. Iran has the most gender-change surgeries performed every year.
12. Bruno Mars’s real name is Peter.
13. Female lions do 90% of the hunting.
14. Male rabbits are called “bucks”, and female rabbits are called “does”.
15. Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.